What is no win no fee?
1. What is no win no fee?
A contingency fee agreement or as is more commonly known, no win no fee/no foal is an agreement between you and your solicitor. It means that if your compensation claim is unsuccessful, you will not be liable to pay your solicitor’s costs. On the contrary, if your compensation claim is successful, either through means of a settlement in court or outside of court, then you will be liable to pay your solicitor’s costs.
2. How to arrange a no win no fee/no foal no fee agreement?
You will be required to discuss your case with your solicitor so that they can access your claim and to hear your side of the story. If your solicitor believes that you have a strong case, then a contingency fee agreement can be put in place.
3. What happens if my compensation claim is successful?
If you are successful with your claim, then you will be liable for the following:
1. Your solicitor’s fees;
2. Your medical costs;
3. Expert’s fees (if applicable);
4. All outlays which include, postage costs, clerk fees, stamp duty.
4. What happens if my compensation claim is unsuccessful?
If you are unsuccessful with your claim, then you will be liable for the following:
1. Your medical costs;
2. Expert’s fees (if applicable);
3. All outlays which include, postage costs, clerk fees, stamp duty;
4. The winning side’s legal costs.
5. Regulations behind no win no fee solicitors.
The Law Society of Ireland are the governing body responsible for regulating all practising solicitors firms in Ireland. The Regulations expressly detail how a solicitors firm can promote the advertisement of no win no fee.
6. Why should I appoint RNL Solicitors to start my no win no fee compensation claim?
We have a strong degree of expertise in the field of personal injury litigation* and with the confidence of knowing that we will be by your side every step of the journey.