Personal Injury *
Accident Compensation Solicitors
If you have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, or you have fallen ill because of other people’s mistakes, then we can help you. We are experienced personal injury solicitors and we can get you the financial support you deserve.
Personal injury* solicitors Ireland
After an accident or illness, it can be hard to know what to do and who to turn to. That is where we come in. We offer friendly, professional legal advice to those who have been injured through no fault of their own.
When you contact us, we will confirm whether you have grounds for a personal injury claim. If you choose us to manage your claim, you will benefit from:
- Your own experienced personal injury solicitor – one person is assigned to your case for the duration of the claims process
- The use of innovative technology – which streamlines the process and speeds up your claim
- Regular updates – so you know exactly what is going on in your case
- Out of office hours – meaning you can speak to us after work and at weekends
- The maximum amount of compensation – ensuring you are properly compensated for all the damages you have incurred
- A personal touch – we care about your claim and pride ourselves on our personable approach
Personal injury* claims
If you have been injured in an accident, you might be wondering: can I make a personal injury claim? You could be entitled to compensation if:
1. If you were injured or fell ill through no fault of your own; and
2. The injuries or illness happened in the past two years
To find out for certain, contact us for free impartial legal advice. We will ask about your accident and injuries, forming a complete picture of what happened and why. Then, we can say whether you are able to make a personal injury claim. We carry out these consultations over the phone at a convenient time for you. There is no cost or obligation involved – our advice is completely free of charge.
If you are eligible to make a claim, we can manage the process for you. We deal with all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Accidents at work
- Accidents in public places
- Bicycle accidents
- Brain injuries
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Catastrophic injury
- Criminally inflicted assault
- Food poisoning
- Industrial disease including Covid-19 cases
- Pedestrian accidents
- Spinal injuries
- Taxi accidents
- Road traffic accidents
- Work injury compensation
If you were involved in an accident that is not listed above, we may still be able to help you. Contact us for a free initial consultation to find out more.
Personal injury* compensation
Your personal injury compensation will reflect the damages you have wrongfully experienced. This includes your physical and psychological injuries, and your financial losses. Every claim is different and the amount you receive depends entirely on the facts of your case.
Whatever the value of your claim, we promise to get you the maximum amount of compensation available. You can only make a claim once, so we will make sure that you receive the right financial settlement. We are comprehensive in our approach and will work diligently to get you the support you deserve.
No win no fee claims* Ireland
The majority of our personal injury claims are run on a no win no fee basis. This provides you with financial protection, as you will not have to pay any legal fees, if your claim is ultimately unsuccessful.
Find out more about how our no win no fee claims work.
Personal injury claims process
We make the claims process simple and stress-free.
1. Contact us for a free initial enquiry – talk to us about your accident or illness. We will tell you if you are eligible to compensation.
2. Sign the paperwork – if you want us to manage your claim, we will send you some paperwork to sign. If you have a smartphone, you can use our innovative app.
3. Leave us to do the hard work – we will then prepare your claim and submit it to the Injuries Board.
4. Advice and negotiations – we will advise you whether the Injuries Board has made a fair assessment of your claim. If not, we can negotiate with the other side on your behalf.
5. Settlement of your claim – we will settle your claim and send over your compensation settlement, minus any fees that have been agreed in advance.
We know that you are focused on other things right now, including your recovery and your family. That is why we do everything in our power to make the claims process as easy and as straightforward as possible.
Read about the claims process in more detail.
Free expert legal advice
Speak to a personal injury solicitor about your accident or illness. We offer friendly, practical legal advice – completely free of charge.