Criminal Law Solicitors Dublin
RNL Solicitors carries expertise in all areas of criminal litigation, particularly with violent crime, sexual offences, and misuse of drugs. In addition to our significant experience in specialised defence, we work very closely with the leading and top barristers who are fierce advocates in their field.
If you would like to know more about how we can assist with your criminal law matter in Ireland, please contact us. All initial enquiries are completely free of charge. We understand this is a difficult time for you and promise to provide simple, straightforward legal advice. We will explain your options, providing professional guidance and support.
Criminal Defence Solicitors Dublin
Our Criminal Law Services Include:
- Defending all offences, including: Assault, Sexual offences (including rape and historical abuse cases), Possession of Child Pornography, Murder, Extradition, Cultivation of Cannabis, Sale/Supply of Drugs, Theft and Fraud offences, Drink Driving, Revenue offences, Public Order, Firearm offences, Breach of Protection Orders and Human Trafficking;
- Advising clients prior to any Garda investigation;
- Bail applications in the District Court, High Court and Supreme Court
- All Criminal Assets Bureau (CAB) / Proceeds of Crime applications;
- Police Property Applications and in relation to the retention of goods and funds under section 38 of the Criminal Justice Act 1994 (and the Proceeds of Crime Act 1996).
Free expert legal advice
Speak to a criminal law solicitor about your case. We offer friendly, practical legal advice – completely free of charge.